For Black Friday TAP Portugal has 20% off all flights using the code CYBER19 until midnight on 3 December 2019.
Star Alliance member TAP has an impressive new business class product on their A330-900s,but the catch is that at the moment some routes have their old business class product. This comes in a 2-2-2 configuration with angled lie-flat seats. The offer below for Rio de Janeiro does have the new A330neo with its very smart business class in a 1-2-1 configuration.
Other routes that have the new aircraft are:
- Lisbon – Miami five times weekly.
- Lisbon-San Francisco: Five services per week
- Lisbon-New York (JFK): Twice weekly
- Lisbon-Toronto: Three times a week
- Lisbon-Boston: Six times a week
- Lisbon-Newark: Three times a week
- Lisbon – Luanda eff 20 Dec19 7 weekly
- Lisbon – Maputo eff 31 Dec19 3 weekly
You can find the Cyber week page here.
The best deal I have found so far is to fly from London Gatwick to Rio de Janeiro which starts from £1346. You can either fly via Porto or Lisbon. You need to fly from Lisbon to get the A330neo to Rio. Some of the fares involve quite a long stopover but frankly, that’s a good thing. Both Porto and particularly Lisbon are well worth a night or two to explore.
The rules of the fare are:
- Book by: 3 December 2019
- Travel: n/a
- Transfers: 6 free in Europe. and – 2 transfers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 2 at £100.00 each and 2 at £150.00 each
- Stopovers: Unlimited free stopovers up to 120 hours each
- Refundable: For a fee
- Changeable: For a fee