Garuda Indonesia have some fantastic deals to 4 destinations – Jakarta, Melbourne, Sydney and Singapore for just £1111 from Heathrow. This is one of the best deals to Australia that I have seen in recent years. If you fancy going in First Class the price starts from just £2036.
Some of you may be hesitant to fly Garuda given it’s previous reputation for lack of safety. Indeed Garuda was banned from the EU between 2007-2009 following a spate of incidents. All that is in the past and they now have modern aircraft with a good reputation. They are rated 5* by SKYTRAX and have won World’s best cabin crew for the past 3 years.
Garuda fly from Heathrow Terminal 3 to Jakarta, 5 times weekly, every Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. They use a B777-300 ER aircraft.
- 38 staggered seats, each guest has direct aisle access
- 43″ pitch & 21.2″ width seat that reclines into flat bed
- Hypoallergenic pillow in cotton cover and a duvet
- L’occitane amenity kit
- Food prepared by a qualified chef from 5 star establishments
The First Class cabin on B777-300 consists of 8 suites in a 1-2-1 configuration.
Each suite comes fully equipped with:
- Sliding door for privacy.
- Seat with 82-inch pitch and 22-inch width that converts into full-flat bed (180°) with mattress, duvet, pillows and an ottoman.
- Adjustable dividers for middle suites that opens for conversation.
- 23.5-inch touch screen entertainment LCD TV
- Personal wardrobe and storage.
- Indonesian and International cuisines freshly prepared by dedicated Chefs on Board.
- Loewe amenity kits
There are only a limited number of seats so don’t delay booking until the end of the sale. Book by 30 November 2016.
Travel from now until 30 June 2017. Stopovers not permitted. Further information here.