12 Avios per £1 on hotels.com
A reader alerted me to a new hotels.com offer via the British Airways e-Store. From now until 13 October you get a whopping 12 Avios per £1 spent on hotels.com when you book via the BA e-store.
It’s a great offer – you just click on the link and then book as normal but there are a couple of watch outs.
- Your Avios will be awarded 90-120 days after you have completed your stay, rental or trip.
- Collect 5 Avios / £1 if you collect hotels.com Reward Nights between 23 September – 13 October 2019.
- If you use a voucher code (including codes by Hotels.com) or a gift voucher to make the booking you will not be eligible for a reward.
- All rewards are applied to the hotel cost, minus taxes and fees.
- Rewards will not be approved until 90-120 days after you have completed your stay.
- Multiple bookings for the same hotel stay will not be rewarded nor when bookings are deemed to be not genuine personal customers’ bookings.
- If any changes are made to your booking (i.e. changing of the hotel, room upgrade or amending the date of the stay) it may cause the rewards to be invalid.
BA and Virgin sales extended
BA and Virgin have both extended their sales for a further week with them ending on 1 October. With the latest BA strike cancelled and some excellent deals in the sale it could be worth another look. Virgin also has some good deals including New York which will feature their new A350 aircraft.
BA has first class flights under £1900 and some great value European and long haul flights. You can find the best First class sale deals in this article and the rest of the deals in this article. You can find the Virgin Atlantic sale details here.
Win 1 million Avios
Finally a quick reminder about our amazing Avios millionaire promotion with Monese. The competition ends at the end of the month on 30 September so make sure you enter now while you have the chance.
You can read more about the competition and Monese in this article as well as how to spend a million Avios to fly round the world in First class. The winner will get help from the TLFL team to plan their perfect Avios redemption trip.
How to enter:
The competition is available to anyone, even if you are an existing Monese customer. But you are limited to one entry per person. You just have to be based in the UK (excludes Northern Ireland).
For the chance to win you have to do the following:
- Download the Monese app before 30 September
- Sign up and enter our exclusive referral code TL4LAMIL
- Add money into your account before 30 September
- If you’re an existing Monese customer all you have to do is add the promotional code TL4LAMIL in the ‘Promotions’ tab of the Monese app.
You need to make sure you complete these steps by 30 September 2019 to be eligible for a chance to win. Terms and conditions apply – you can find them here.