Air New Zealand sale
Air New Zealand has a new sale for flights to Los Angeles and New Zealand in Business Premier. Air New Zealand are a great airline to fly with in my experience. The seats are the same as Virgin Atlantic, which are not my favourite seats due to the limited recline. This is because they fold over to make a flatbed rather than reclining all the way. However, they are comfortable enough as I have flown on them to New Zealand without any issues. I have always found the food, wine and service to be excellent too.
The sale price to New Zealand is not worth bothering with at £4171, as you can get it much cheaper with other airlines even from the UK. The fare to Los Angeles is not bad direct from the UK, but not a particularly great bargain at £2281.
- New Zealand travel period: 10 Feb – 19 Mar 2020 & 27 Apr – 9 Jun 2020
- Los Angeles travel period: 18 Dec – 28 Dec 2019 & 3 Apr – 11 Apr 2020
- Book by 16 September 2019
Qatar business class from £1335
Although these fares seem to have been around on and off for ages, another round of good value fares have appeared from Scandinavia and Finland. QSuites are available from Stockholm on QR171 & QR172 between 27 October 2019 and 28 March 2020. They are also available on certain flights on Doha to Bangkok. Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Phuket. Below I have listed the cheapest starting points, but most of the fares are available for similar prices from the other airports as well. You can find my guide to flying from these airports on an ex EU here.
The best fares are:
- Oslo – Bangkok £1335
- Stockholm – Phuket £1405
- Gothenburg – Singapore £1396
- Stockholm – Hong Kong £1342
- Oslo – Kuala Lumpur £1428
- Oslo – Bali £1525
- Stockholm – Ho Chi Minh £1451
- Oslo – Shanghai £1487
- Oslo – Cape Town £1329
- Helsinki – Sydney £2204
- Gothenburg – Perth £1902
- Oslo – Auckland £2300
- Stockholm – Melbourne £2117
- Book by: 2 September 2019
- Valid for travel commencing on/after 9 Sep 19 and on/before 31 Aug 20
- Outbound – permitted Sun through Thu.
- Inbound – permitted Mon through Fri on the first international sector.
- Minimum stay: 5 nights or a Saturday night
- Maximum stay: 1 month
- Transfers: Unlimited
- Stopovers: Unlimited free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit 1 in Doha either out/in. – a stopover may not exceed 96 hours.
- Refundable: For a fee
- Changeable: For a fee