Double Avios on flights AND holidays
Members of the British Airways Executive Club can now collect double the Avios when they fly.
As of today, you can collect double Avios on flights that are booked by December 13, 2019 and flown by June 30, 2020 – a much longer travel window than with previous promotions. The most important thing to note is that it will not apply to flights already booked sadly. Customers must register for the offer before booking, which can be done here, and be a Member of the British Airways Executive Club, which is free to join.
The promotion is running on flights across all routes and cabins and can be collected on up to 10 flights. In the UK, Members will also benefit from double Avios with British Airways Holidays, collecting two Avios for every £1 spent.
This is the first time that I have seen double Avios on holidays too. BA Holidays often work out cheaper than flights alone and as well as the extra Avios you can also just pay a small deposit if you book far enough in advance. With the BA sale on until 24 September and the strike negotiations looking promising (they have just cancelled the strike for 27.9.19), it could be a good time to book.
Other Avios promotions
There are also a number of other offers on Avios at the moment:
- Save 10% on hotels and car hire when using your Avios – book by September 24, 2019
Go further with your Avios with 10% off hotels and car hire. More information
- Collect double Avios at The Langham – book and stay by September 30, 2019 Collect up to 3,000 Avios on “Picnic Staycation” or “Pyjama Party” packages. To take part in this offer, British Airways Executive Club members must enter their membership number and quote the promotional code BAWBONUS when booking “Picnic Staycation” and “Pyjama Party” packages. Terms and conditions
- Collect up to 2,000 Avios on a case of 12 wines with The Wine Flyer – order by September 30, 2019Enjoy crisp whites, classic reds and a fresh Provence Rose for just £5.83 a bottle, saving £57.89. You’ll also get free delivery, a pair of complimentary wine glasses and 2,000 Avios for all first-time orders before 30 September 2019. Existing customers will receive 250 Avios with their order. Terms and conditions#
- Collect up to 18,000 Avios with The Economist – subscribe online before September 30, 2019 Subscribe to The Economist and collect up to 18,000 Avios. That’s 18,000 Avios for a Print + Digital subscription or 15,000 Avios for just Print or just Digital.Terms and conditions
- Collect Avios on all major cruise lines with our new Cruise 118 partnership Boost your Avios balance on all major cruise lines through our Cruise118 Partnership. Collect three Avios per £1 spent.Terms and conditions
- Collect 5,000 Avios when you take Sky TV and Broadband Superfast for £42 a month Terms and conditions