Today I am looking at ex EU fares from Scandinavia. You can read my guide to ex Eu from Scandivania here.
Qatar Airways have a few little sweet spots from Scandinavia to Asia and South Africa at the moment.
The best offers are:
- Oslo – Bangkok £1458
- Stockholm – Singapore £1367
- Stockholm – Hong Kong £1334
- Oslo – Cape Town £1357
The rules are:
- Book by: 31 August 2019
- Travel: Outbound – permitted Sun through Thu.
Inbound – permitted Mon through Fri on the first international sector.
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Maximum stay: 1 month
- Transfers: unlimited
- Stopovers: 1 in DOH either out/in. A stopover may not exceed 96 hours.
- Refundable: For a hefty fee
- Changeable: For a fee
Etihad have always offered some great deals from Sweden, but the ones at the moment are some of the best I have seen. There are quite a few considerations though. Firstly, you do have to change aircraft twice; once in Europe and again in Abu Dhabi. Also, the aircraft type on some of the routes does not have the business studio seats which are the better seats on Etihad. The A380s and B787s have the most modern seats. The B777 has the older seats though they are reasonable seats, they just look a little old now.
If you are still tempted, here are the prices:
- Gothenburg to Bangkok from £1103
- Gothenburg to Manila from £1219
- Stockholm to Bangkok from £1279
- Stockholm to Singapore from £1137
- Stockholm to Mumbai from £1349
- Stockholm to Phuket from £1279
The rules of the fare are:
- Maximum stay: 12 months
- Transfers: Unlimited
- Stopovers: 2 free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction.
- Refundable: For a fee
- Changeable: For afee