Qatar to the Maldives
The Maldives is consistently very expensive from the UK and in fact most of Europe, but there is currently a good deal from Rome or Milan Malpensa with Qatar. The QSuite is available on the QR 123/124 and QR 117/118 on the Milan route, so I would go for Milan as a starting point. Although if you have not been to Rome, it could be worth sacrificing the QSuites to enjoy this wonderful city at the start or end of your trip after your positioning flights.
The QSuite is also available on QR 672/673 and QR 674/675 for the Maldives which makes it even more of a bargain at this price. Sadly you will need to travel in the next couple of months to take advantage of the offer as you must complete travel by the end of the year.
- Book by: 14 days before departure and by 28 October 2019
- Valid for travel commencing on/after 01 Nov 19 and on/before 20 Dec 19. All travel must be completed by midnight on 31 Dec 19.
- Outbound – permitted Mon through Thu.
- Inbound – permitted Tue through Fri on the first international sector.
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Maximum stay: 1 month
- Transfers: Unlimited
- Stopovers: 6 stopovers permitted on the pricing limited to 2 free and 4 at USD 200.00 each.
- Refundable: Yes for a fee
- Changeable: Yes for a fee