In an effort to drum up some bookings, BA has been offerings some fantastic fares in their current sale to some destinations. For long haul, there have been some great deals to the US and Caribbean for next year. You can read about those in this article.
There are a number of offers associated with the sale or that means it is worth considering making a booking in these uncertain times:
- The Book with Confidence guarantee which means if you change your mind you can change the dates or cancel and get a voucher. Just book before 30 September 2020 for travel up to 30 August 2021, then you can amend your booking for free (just pay the difference in price) or cancel it and get a voucher for travel up until 30 April 2022.
- If you book a BA holiday the final balance is only due 3 weeks before now and deposits start from £75pp.
- If the worst happens and the holiday is somewhere we aren’t allowed to travel, if you booked a holiday you can get a voucher for your £150/300 deposit or move the dates
- Free lounge access is available in economy for holidays bookings.
British Airways has yesterday also released one million seats for under £35 each-way.
The seats are available across routes including, but not limited to, Athens, Bologna, Copenhagen, Dublin, Glasgow, Milan, Venice, Newcastle and Naples. You must book by 22 September to benefit from these fares.
Also reduced are a large selection of Club Europe fares to 60 routes. These include £119 return to Dublin, £129 to Krakow or Luxembourg, £149 to Prague and Vienna or £169 to Nice. Customers should book by 30 September to benefit. British Airways Holidays are also offering a number of enticing holiday packages to accompany these fares, for 2020 and beyond.
Travel dates go up to the end of March 2021. If you wanted to pick a short break to somewhere to pick up some extra tier points, there are some amazing value Club Europe fares under £200 which you would get 160 tier points return.
Club Europe flights – discounted prices
Bold indicates a 160 tier point return route and I have crossed out the original prices so you can see how much fares have gone down.
- Madrid £151
- Lanzarote £183
- Tenerife £203
- Funchal/Madeira £208
- Paphos, Cyprus £197
- Larnaca £192
- Luxemburg £126
- Munich £218 £159 (read my guide here)
- Milan £162
- Catania (Sicily) £228 (read my guide here)
- Paris £180
- Nice £163
- Prague £143
- Innsbruck £161
- Salzburg £143
- Reykjavik £154
- Warsaw £135
- Krakow £125
- Newquay £126
Club Europe holidays
There are some good value deals by booking a holiday rather than flight only. This means you would also get an extra 1 Avios per £1 spent on top of the usual Avios/
Malaga – British Airways Holidays offers seven nights at the 4* Sunset Beach Club from £339 per person, travelling on selected dates between 08 January 2021 – 25 January 2021 inclusive. Includes Club Europe return flights from London Heathrow Airport, 23kg luggage allowance, and accommodation. Book by 30 September 20.
Warsaw – British Airways Holidays offers two nights at the 5* Regent Warsaw from £239 per person, travelling on selected dates between 06 November 2020 – 28 November 2020 inclusive. Includes Club Europe return flights from London Heathrow Airport, 23kg luggage allowance, and accommodation. Book by 30 September 20.
£100 off Caribbean and Cancun holidays
And finally, British Airways Holidays is offering reduced Caribbean breaks. Customers will be able to save up to £100 on their Caribbean or Cancun flight + hotel package, when booking between 18-22 September, and travelling between 18 September 2020 – 31 March 2021 inclusive.
It should show the discount automatically.