This is one of the cheapest deals I have seen to the US West Coast from the UK for quite a while. You can fly with Air France, KLM, Delta or Virgin Atlantic. I would probably go for Virgin if I was having trouble getting COVID insurance since they have a new free policy with bookings which you can read about here. My next choice would be Delta as they have a great business class seat on most routes from London on their newly refurbished B767-400. The deals are available until April 2021. You can read our reviews of Virgin Atlantic here.
The cheapest flights tend to be in March/April 21 or around Christmas.
- San Francisco £1082
- San Diego £1205
- Los Angeles/Phoenix £1380
- New York £1170
- Boston £1082
- Chicago £1187
- Denver £1187
- Miami £1282
- Seattle £1182
- New Orleans £1287
- Toronto £1132
- San Francisco £1295
- San Francisco £1099
- New York £1186
- Orlando £1400
- New Orleans £1404
- Denver £1304
- Boston £1187
- Seattle £1287
- Toronto £1212
- San Diego £1296
If you decide to book with Virgin their current policy is that for booking until 30 Sep 2020 for travel 01 Dec 2020 – 30 Apr 2021 you can rebook your travel until 30 Sep 2022 with 2 free changes. You need to give 21 days notice and potential differences in fare may still apply.
- Book by: 30 September 20 and 120 in advance
- Outbound -Permitted Tue/Wed/Thu on each transatlantic sector.
- Inbound – Permitted Mon/Tue/Wed on each transatlantic sector.
- Minimum stay: a Saturday night
- Maximum stay: 3 months
- Transfers: 3 transfers permitted in each direction free
1 free in Europe in each direction
2 free in North America in each direction
- Stopovers: £300
- Refundable: No but see individual airlines COVID flexible booking policy
- Changeable: No but see individual airlines COVID flexible booking policy