Offers available all week long include:
25% Off at More Than 5,000 Hotels Globally
Firstly there’s 25% off at more than 5,000 hotels globally. For the UK and Europe, you need to book at least 24 hours in advance and you can travel up to 17 January 17, 2022. The minimum booking time varies by location.
Earn 2,000 Bonus Points as a Marriott Bonvoy® Credit Card Holder
Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card holders register from October 7 through October 14, 2021 and earn 2,000 points after booking and completing an eligible stay at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy by November 21, 2021. The stay must include one paid night. Terms apply. You can sign up here.
Redeem Points for Free Stays For Up To 33% Less
Hotel redemptions are up to 33% fewer points during Week of Wonders. Book October 7-14 and get stays for up to 33% fewer points at participating hotels through October 31, 2021. Obviously, this is pretty short notice but if you fancy a last-minute trip, this is good news. If you already have a booking, it’d be better to book the reduced rate first before you cancel the old booking. As it could show available but then get snapped up before you complete your booking. You can find the page here.
Bonuses on Points Purchases
During Week of Wonders, members will receive a 50% bonus and Elite members a 55% bonus on purchases of 2,000 or more points. This is a decent deal. Normally bonuses are 40-50% so 55% if you have status is a decent deal. You can buy points here.
Earn Triple points on Homes & Villas by Marriott International
During Week of Wonders you can take advantage of the 35,000+ premium and luxury homes available through Marriott International’s home rental offering, where members can earn triple points on bookings made during Week of Wonders. The offer is for stays by March 31, 2022 You can find the page here.
Luxury brand hotel credit
Guests booking a 2+ night stay for stays by January 17, 2022 will receive up to $300 hotel credit to be used on a variety of amenities during their stay at some of the most luxurious hotels within the EDITION, St. Regis Hotels & Resorts and The Ritz-Carlton portfolios. You can find out more here.
Away luggage discount
Marriott Bonvoy is collaborating with renowned luggage retailer and global lifestyle brand Away to offer members 30% off select styles with code WOWAway21 during Week of Wonders. You can browse the Away luggage and check out prices here. (the prices are in USD but its valid for UK purchases too).
15% Off at All-Inclusive by Marriott Bonvoy Properties
With 15% off member rates throughout Week of Wonders, members can enjoy an all-inclusive getaway in the Caribbean & Latin America at one of 25+ participating All-Inclusive by Marriott Bonvoy resorts – the newest part of the Marriott Bonvoy travel program. You can read my reviews of Waves and Colony Club in Barbados here. You can find out more here.
Marriott Bonvoy Introduces New Money-Can’t-Buy Moments During Week of Wonders
A driving range meet and greet with the Open champion Collin Morikawa is just one of many amazing Marriott Bonvoy Moments experiences available to members during Week of Wonders. Photo credit – TaylorMade GolfMarriott Bonvoy is introducing a set of one-off money-can’t-buy Marriott Moments experiences, available for bidding using Marriott Bonvoy points during Week of Wonders. You can find all the Moments and book here. The special Moments available during the week include:
- Golf Clinic with Collin Morikawa: Visit the TPC Las Vegas golf course for a unique golf experience, including a driving range meet and greet with the Open champion Collin Morikawa before playing 18 holes.
- You Make the Call with Wayne Mackie: Virtually join the NFL’s VP of Officiating, Training and Education, Wayne Mackie and review plays from last year’s NFL season and “make the call” on some close plays from your favorite teams.
- The Ritz-Carlton Ultimate Weekend in Abu Dhabi with Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team: Be at the center of the action in Abu Dhabi, thanks to Marriott Bonvoy and The Ritz-Carlton’s relationship with the Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team.
- Commissioned Art Piece from Artist Peter Tunney: Have famed contemporary artist Peter Tunney create your own one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
- Private Villa Culinary Experience at JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa: Enjoy a private dinner and cooking class from the Executive Chef of the JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa, served to you in your own private villa. The experience also includes a personalized tour of Burano and Murano islands.
To explore all the special offers during Week of Wonders and to view the full set of terms and conditions, visit: http://marriottbonvoy.com/weekofwonders