British Airways double Avios on flights offer
British Airways has launched a generous new promotion for double Avios on flights. With BA announcing this week that they plan to change Avios earning to a spend based model, it’s a good time to stock up on some Avios while you can.
You can now get double Avios on your next 4 flights flown until 31 January 2023. All you need to do is register using the link here and book by 20 November 2022.
If you are not already a member, you can join the Executive Club, using code A_Z07715 which will automatically register you for this promotion.
Which flights qualify?
- All British Airways flights, including domestic flights in the UK and BA Holidays bookings
- SunAir and Cityflyer flights are included
- British Airways flights between Europe and North America operated by:
- American Airlines,
What do you need to do?
Follow these simple steps to start earning double Avios:
- Register here – you must do this before booking
- Book your flights before 20 November 2022
- Complete your travel by 31 January 2023
Important terms and conditions
- Double Avios are calculated from the base Avios, this is before any Tier or cabin bonuses are applied.
- A Flight is a single leg of a journey that departs from one location and lands in another, e.g. Edinburgh to London. So in effect you only get Double Avios on two return trips
- Reward flights or upgrades using Avios are excluded from double Avios
- The double Avios should be awarded 24-48 hours after completion of each Qualifying Flights up
You may already have noticed that some flights in Manage My Booking are showing a higher than usual number of Avios on flights booked. However, the promotion only applies to new flights booked after registering for the promotion. So I would not rely on what it says in MMB.
The promotion runs up to Black Friday week, so you may want to register now, so you don’t forget but wait to see whether there are decent deals on Black Friday if the prices seem high for your chosen flights. Deals tend to come out some way in advance, I’m already beginning to see deals now.
I have tried to register several times but get the message – There was a problem with your request, please try again later. Any ideas?
There has been some IT outages this weekend which could be part of the issue. Have you tried a different browser and/or clearing cookies?
Where you say next four flights, I am presuming that is segments? So, if I have a multi-segment itinerary booked, its the next four segments that qualify?
Yes. It’s individual flights not a return. Yes that’s correct.
Comments are closed.