The best luxury hotel offers
The Shelbourne Dublin
This part of Marriott’s Autograph Collection. It sits on St. Stephen’s Green and is perfectly positioned in the heart of Ireland’s capital. The hotel is well known as it is 200 years old. has been the centre of the city’s social and cultural life and the favourite destination of visitors from around the world. You are also only steps away from Dublin’s main arts, entertainment, and shopping areas and many important historical sites. There’s also a spa and indoor pool if you want to relax.
Book 3 nights and get the 4th night free in a Heritage Parkview Room, Suite or the Princess Grace Suite at The Shelbourne Dublin
These suites are recently renovated.
Plus, you’ll also enjoy extra amenities during your stay when you book through our partners Debonair.
- Complimentary lunch or dinner for two (Excluding alcohol, taxes & gratuities)
- Complimentary full Irish breakfast for two daily
- Property will offer early check-in and late checkout upon availability
- Property will offer upgrade at time of check-in – subject to availability
- High-Speed/Enhanced Wi-Fi
Booking Period: 3/10/2021 – 4/30/2021
Travel Period: 4/1/2021- 12/31/2021
Cosmpolitan Las Vegas
With the US vaccinating at a record pace, it’s expected that it will open up between May to July.
Cosmopolitan is a great hotel to stay in Vegas. It’s centre-strip and has some of the best restaurants on the strip. The best room in my opinion is a wrap-around suite with a view of the Bellagio fountains. Nothing beats watching the fountain show on your own balcony with a glass of something bubbly!
You can save 30% and enjoy Virtuoso amenities on two or more night stays.. If you are a member of Marriott Bonvoy, you can still enjoy your benefits and collect points with the offer.
The amenities are:
- Autograph Lounge Check-in (open 8am-8pm, subject to change)
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (One tier upgrade subject to availability. Premium Suites excluded (Wraparound Terrace Suites and above)
- **Complimentary buffet breakfast “Invited Guest Line” daily for two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit OR Spa services credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, Food & Beverage credit not applicable at the following venues: Marquee Dayclub & Nightclub, Beauty & Essex, Zuma and Juice Standard. Credit not valid for gratuity. Guest must post Food & Beverage outlet charges to their room folio to receive the credit. )
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Mandarin Oriental, Canouan Island, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines – free private jet!
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines is the up and coming Caribbean destination. Virgin Atlantic are set to start a twice-weekly service that will launch in June 2021. The Mandarin Oriental is located on remote Canouan Island in the heart of the Grenadines and has 26 suites and villas enjoying dedicated butler service and oceanfront views or direct access to the white sands.
There are five restaurants, a Jim Fazio-designed golf course, tennis, plenty of watersports and a hillside spa.
You receive complimentary inter-island flights for up to 8 guests on a minimum 6 night stay on the island’s private jet.
- One Bedroom Beachfront Suite – valid for up to two guests
- One Bedroom Oceanview Penthouse – valid for up to two guests
- Two Bedroom Oceanview Suite – valid for up to four guests
- Two Bedroom Patio Villa with Studio – valid for up to four guests
- Three Bedroom Patio Villa with Studio – valid for up to six guests
- Four Bedroom Lagoon Villas – valid for up to eight guests
Book your international flights to/from your preferred gateway, such as Barbados (BGI), St. Vincent (SVD), St. Lucia (UVF), Grenada (GND) or Martinique (FDF).
Flights: Dublin to North America from £1182 business class return on AA/BA
- Cancun £1192
- Las Vegas £1225
- Los Angeles £1253
- Miami £1182
- New York £1145
- Orlando £1182
- Seattle £1225
- San Francisco £1225
- Toronto £1201
These fares are with American/ BA. Dublin is part of the CTA so is classed as domestic and probably one of the less risky places to fly via as it’s unlikely to go on the red list. There could still be quarantine in place going into Ireland, but it’s highly unlikely by September when these fares start.
- Booky by: 6 months in advance
- From 28 September 21 onwards
- from Europe –
permitted Tue/Wed/Thu on each transatlantic sector.
to Europe –
permitted Mon/Tue/Wed on each transatlantic sector.
- Cancellation/change: Yes with BA’s Book With Confidence. Can take voucher or move dates with no fee.