20% off Six Senses hotels
Six Senses is renowned for its focus on wellness and sustainability, with each hotel and resort set in stunning locations. Featuring properties in 12 countries, Six Senses is behind some of the world’s most luxurious hotels, resorts and spas, including: a 19th-century wine estate in the Douro Valley (Portugal); breathtaking island resorts in the Seychelles and Maldives; beach-side retreats in Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Oman; a city escape in Singapore; and residences in the mountains of Courchevel (France). They are also now part of the IHG group meaning you can soon book all Six Senses stays through IHG’s booking platforms (only a few are currently bookable with IHG) and benefit from the advantages of the IHG® Rewards Club loyalty programme.
Here is the full list:
- Six Senses Bhutan
- Six Senses Krabey Island, Cambodia
- Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain, China
- Six Senses Fiji
- Six Senses Uluwatu, Bali
- Six Senses Laamu, Maldives
- Six Senses Zighy Bay, Oman
- Six Senses Douro Valley, Portugal
- Six Senses Zil Payson, Seychelles
- Six Senses Samui, Thailand
- Six Senses Yao Noi, Thailand
- Six Senses Kaplankaya, Turkey
- Six Senses Con Dao, Vietnam
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, Vietnam
Six Senses have a voucher offer to save 20% on your stay. The first is to purchase a Plan Now, Play Later Certificate!
Each Plan Now, Play Later Certificate offers an additional 20% bonus that may be used towards a room upgrade or any purchases on property including dining, spa treatments and activities.
Certificates are available to purchase until 20 December 2020 and are valid for a period of three years from the date of issue.
A few things to know about the offer:
- Valid at all participating Six Senses resorts
- No blackout dates apply
- The certificate is non-refundable
- The certificate can be only be redeemed against new bookings (on room, board and on property incidentals operated internally)
- The certificate must be used at the resort of issue and cannot be transferred to another resort
- Taxes and charges are excluded
You can find the offer page here.
25% off Marriott stays in UK and Europe
If you fancy a staycation Marriott is offering 25% off and £50 food and drink credit or free breakfast for Bonvoy members (free to join) or 15% off for non-members. This is for stays between 1st June and 30th September 2020. You must book using rate code EZR.
For luxury hotels, you get the £50 credit and you can find the offer on this page. For other hotels, you get the free breakfast and you can find that offer page here. Although the pages shown show the UK, you can use the code for stays across Europe as well.
Buy points offers
Most of the major chains have buy points offers. As I always say, these offers are sometimes worth it to top up your balance to make a redemption and also can be sometimes cheaper than paying for a hotel if you have something specific in mind. Before deciding, have a look at the hotel and dates you have in mind to see how many points you would need and how much cash you would need to buy a room. Then you can work out if it is cheaper to buy the points to pay with. Obviously, should you have to cancel for any reason then you are stuck with the points until you book something else.
Here are the offers:
- Marriott – 60% bonus until 15 July
- purchase up to 100,000 points — that’s double the usual annual limit
- Max 50,000 per purchase not including bonus
- Points can be purchased at a rate of $12.50 (USD) per 1,000 points.
- the page is here
- IHG – personalised bonus up to 100% bonus until 31 July
- purchase limit is raised from 150,000 to 250,000
- Points can be purchased at a rate of $13.50 (USD) per 1,000 points.
- The page is here
- Hilton 100% bonus until 15 July
- Minimum 10,000 point purchase
- Maximum 160,000 purchase
- Points can be purchased at a rate of $10 (USD) per 1,000 points.
- The page is here