COMO Phuket – from £435 per person for 5 nights
Although Phuket’s opening has not been a raging success, this offer is fantastic for the luxury COMO hotel in Phuket and you can travel until 31 Oct, 2022; or for an extra +£320, also 5 Jan-19 Apr 2022.
COMO Point Yamu is a resort located at the tip of Cape Yamu overlooking the Andaman Sea and the dramatic limestones of Phang Nga Bay. Interiors by Italian designer Paola Navone offer contemporary Thai luxury, alongside a COMO Shambhala wellness retreat and two restaurants for Thai and Italian cuisine. Plus of course the renowned spa, COMO Shambala.
The detailed prices are:
- £870 (£435 per person)… five nights in a Bay Suite for two; extra nights are £175 per night
- £1290 (£645 per person)… five nights in a Phang Nga Pool Suite for two; extra nights are £259 per night
- £1660 (£830 per person)… five nights in a One Bedroom Pool Villa for two; extra nights are £330 per night
- £2165 (from £541.25 per person)… five nights in a Two Bedroom Pool Villa for up to four adults; extra nights are £350 per night
- All guests receive daily breakfast, and one 60-minute Thai massage per person
- Stays in 2021 also include either one family cooking class (for two adults and up to two children aged 12 and under) plus a 2-hour photoshoot, or one 60-minute COMO Shambala couple’s massage for two plus a half-day Capricorn Cruise along Phang Nga Bay (the cruise is only included if you are staying in a villa)
- One- and Two-Bedroom Villa stays also include:
- A welcome fruit platter
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- One cocktail per person, per day
- Complimentary non-alcoholic mini bar (replenished daily)
- Early check-in from 12pm and late checkout until 4pm
The hotel has one of the best spas on the island as well as a huge 100m pool.
W Maldives – Hotel Credit & Free Half Board Offer
With The Maldives coming off the red list, if you fancy going I’d be looking at booking a refundable deal soon, even if it’s still against FCDO advice. Once that gets removed it’s likely prices will rise for the winter sun season. On top of the standard Marriott Luminous benefits (upgrade subject to availability at check-in, USD100 credit, early check-in/late check out subject to availability, Wi-fi) WMaldives are offering free half board until 23rd December 2021.
If you book the W Maldives through a LUMINOUS agent such as our partners Debonair, then you get all the LUMINOUS perks plus an upgrade to Half Board & receive USD 100 Hotel Credit per room once per stay.
- Offer is applicable for minimum of 3 nights stay
- USD 100 Hotel Credit per room once per stay
- Complimentary meal upgrade to Half Board
- LUMINOUS Amenities Apply
- Complimentary Half Board meals applicable as per standard occupancy of the rooms.
- Breakfast is at KITCHEN restaurant and Dinner is at KITCHEN / FIRE restaurant (beverage excluded).
- Resort credit is applicable only for Dinning & Spa massages/treatments(not on spa packages or spa products).
- Special THEMED EVENINGS are not included and are subject to an additional charge.
- Mandatory Christmas & New Year Eve Dinner charges applies for guests staying during the Festive period (24 & 31 Dec).
- Offer is not combinable with any other promotion or offers.
TAP Air Portugal
TAP has launched a new sale until 30 September 2021. The sale is for travel dates from 31 October 2021 to 26 March 2022 with a blackout Period from 15 December 2021 to 15 January 2022.
Prices are very cheap from London, although you do have to add in the additional risk of transitting in Portugal. Many of the connections are long so you would need to enter Portugal.
Here are the best prices for return business class flights from London:
- New York £1113
- Chicago £1004
- Montreal £1026
- Cancun £1065
- Miami £1092
- Punta Cana £1084
- San Francisco £1286
Lufthansa and Swiss sale
Lufthansa and Swiss have a mini sale in the UK that launched today. Out of the two airlines, I think Swiss is much better in business class. You can read the Lufthansa and Swiss reviews here.
Booking dates: SEP 21st – OCT 13th 2021.
Travel Period from SEP 21st – JUL 06th 2022
|• London – Dubai||Business||from £1345||Lufthansa|
|• London – Delhi||Business||from £1895||Lufthansa|
|• London – Johannesburg||Business||from £1995||Lufthansa|
|• London – Bangkok||Business||from £1243||Swiss|
|• London – Phuket||Business||from £1355||Swiss|
|• London – Singapore||Business||from £1560||Swiss|