Recently I visited the Geneva and Montreux areas for the first time and absolutely loved it. I can’t wait to go back. There’s stunning scenery, fantastic food and there are also several great wine regions.
In this post:
I wrote all about my stay at the Hilton Geneva in this review. In summary, the hotel is around 15 minutes drive from the centre of Geneva and less than 10 minutes to the airport where you can catch trains all over Switzerland and even to France. The hotel has lots of facilities from a pretty outdoor terrace to a large sunny pool inside a huge atrium. Hilton Geneva has kindly donated a prize for TLFL readers.
The prize includes:
- 2 nights for 2 persons in a Deluxe room (free upgrade upon availability)
- CHF 100.- voucher to be used at @hiltongeneva restaurant l’Olivo
- A complimentary public transportation card
- Free parking
- Access to Fitness & Wellness centres
The competition starts from today and closes at midnight on Sunday 19 September. You can enter below using the Gleam app with 4 methods of entry.
The winner will be randomly picked and announced by 22 September.
You can see the full rules below in the Gleam app but here are the key rules.
- The prize should be redeemed before 30.4.2022.
- The prize doesn’t include any transportation to and from Geneva.
- The prize cannot be extended past the date above and is not transferable.
- No portion of this prize is refundable or redeemable in cash.
- Reservation is based on availability and blackout dates may apply.
- If the winner doesn’t reply within 72 hours another winner will be picked randomly ⠀