Conrad & Hilton Las Vegas hotels opening next month
Las Vegas is expected to lift most of its Covid restrictions by June and now the latest Hilton group hotels have announced their opening dates. The site of the hotels is Resort World Vegas, the first ground-up resort development on the Las Vegas Strip in more than a decade. The hotels will officially open their doors on June 24, 2021. You can now book your stays via Hilton.com or for the Conrad or LXR, try Debonair, our partners, to see if you can get some extra perks such as breakfast and hotel credit.
Resorts World Las Vegas will offer 3,500 luxury guest rooms and suites from three premium Hilton brands – including the largest Conrad Hotels & Resorts property in the world, one of the first LXR Hotels & Resorts locations in the U.S., and a marquee Hilton Hotels & Resorts hotel.
“After years of planning and constructing this monumental property with some of the most innovative partners in the industry, Resorts World Las Vegas will redefine the hospitality standard in Las Vegas with unmatched dining and entertainment, more variety of hotel accommodations than anywhere else on the Strip, and the city’s most progressive technology,” said Scott Sibella, President of Resorts World Las Vegas. “We are filled with gratitude and excitement as we approach our opening this June and hope to play a role in Las Vegas’s rebound after what has been an incredibly challenging year for the destination and greater hospitality industry.”
Resorts World Las Vegas’s amenities include:
- Accommodations – Integrating three of Hilton’s premium brands into its resort campus, Resorts World Las Vegas will offer a diverse collection of accommodations, each brand with its own entrance, lobby and distinct selection of guest rooms and suites. Resorts World Las Vegas will also be a part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest loyalty program for Hilton’s 18 distinct brands.
- Las Vegas Hilton at Resorts World will feature 1,774 full-service guest rooms and suites ranging from 400 to 3,300 square feet with smart, elevated amenities in a comfortable and refined setting.
- Conrad Las Vegas at Resorts World will offer 1,496 contemporary guest rooms and suites ranging from 550 to 2,800 square feet, boasting luxe amenities and a curated art program.
- Crockfords Las Vegas, LXR Hotels & Resorts will showcase an intimate collection of 236 ultra-luxury guest rooms and suites ranging from 550 to 7,000 square feet that will feature lavish accommodations, upscale amenities and highly personalized service.
- Dining – Guests can choose from over 40 food and beverage options at Resorts World Las Vegas, ranging from fine-dining and quick-service venues to original and exclusive concepts.
- Entertainment – A 5,000-capacity concert and entertainment venue will be outfitted to host a myriad of affairs – from star-studded concerts to convention, corporate and sporting events. With innovative staging, the latest in technology and audio-visual capabilities and unrivaled amenities for the performing talent and guests, this new-generation theatre – a joint development between Resorts World Las Vegas and AEG Presents and exclusively programmed and operated by Concerts West – will introduce the next wave of superstar entertainment partners and engagements that will soon be announced.
- Retail – With approximately 70,000 square feet of dedicated retail space, Resorts World Las Vegas will present two levels of unique boutique shops and experiential offerings from luxury and lifestyle brands.
- Nightlife – In partnership with Zouk Group, Singapore’s leading lifestyle and entertainment company, the resort will feature a multiplicity of experiences in one entertainment complex, with concepts including Zouk Nightclub and AYU Dayclub. For additional information, show dates and tickets to see top-tier DJs, Zedd and Tiësto, visit zoukgrouplv.com.
- Meetings – In addition to 250,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space, Resorts World Las Vegas will also feature the first passenger station and tunnel to connect to the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) via Elon Musk’s innovative transportation system. Convention-goers will swiftly be transported between the resort and the LVCC via all-electric vehicles in minutes.
- Technology –Resorts World Las Vegas will offer a variety of new-age technology advancements across the property, including mobile check-in and digital key, an AI-powered digital concierge named Red and more. The resort will also boast over 200,000 square feet of captivating LED displays including a 100,000-square-foot West Tower LED screen (one of the largest LED building displays in the U.S.).
- Casino – The next-generation casino floor at Resorts World Las Vegas will feature 117,000 square feet of gaming complete with slots, table games, a dedicated poker room, high-limit areas and a sportsbook. Guests will be able to earn points towards curated benefits when they dine, shop and play with Genting Rewards, the resort’s loyalty program. To pre-enroll in Genting Rewards, visit rwlasvegas.com/gaming.
- Pool and Spa – The resort will offer additional amenities including an expansive 5.5-acre pool complex – the largest pool deck in Las Vegas – featuring seven unique pool experiences including the only infinity-edge pool on the Strip, as well as a 27,000-square-foot, world-class spa experience.
Hilton new points offers
Hilton has launched some new offers to encourage us back to travel again. UK hotels are due to open from 17 May for leisure travellers.
There are two new offers:
- More Nights, More Points: A new “More Nights, More Points” promotion lets members earn Double Bonus Points on every stay of one or two nights, and Triple Bonus Points on every stay of three nights or more, in addition to Points earned on eligible hotel spend. The offer is valid from May 3 through September 6, 2021. Members can begin registering today at HiltonHonors.com/MoreNights to earn on stays during the promotion period.
- New Member Bonus: New Hilton Honors members can receive up to 5,000 additional Bonus Points to use at Hilton properties when they sign up for Hilton Honors through December 31, 2021. New members are eligible to earn 2,000 Bonus Points on their first stay and 3,000 Bonus Points on their second stay within six months of joining the loyalty program. New members are also eligible to collect even more Points by combining this global offer with other special promotions such as “More Nights, More Points.” As you can pool points, you can always encourage your friends or family to sign up for a new account and then pool the points on a trip together!
Plus you can still get a Fast Track to Hilton Honors Silver Status as 2021 tier qualificationshas been reduced by 50 percent, So you can achieve elite Hilton Honors Silver status by completing just one five-night trip, two stays or by earning 12,500 Base Points at any Hilton hotel.